- Tickets available at Will Call one hour prior to show time.
- The house opens and seating begins thirty minutes prior to curtain.
- Unclaimed seats may be resold at curtain time.
- Late seating is at the discretion of the house management.
- No food or beverages are allowed in the theatre.
- Crying babies must be escorted to the lobby.
- Photography, video, or audio recording is strictly prohibited.
- Audience members are not allowed on stage or in the backstage areas.
- All dates and times are subject to change.
Ticket prices include tax.
If you need assistance, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 281-941-8500 and leave a message.
There are no refunds.
Photography (with or without flash) or video is not allowed during performances.