TUITIONClass tuition varies and is listed with each class description.
SCHEDULED BREAKSClass Act SMT will not have class on holidays and during Tech Week of our Main Stage productions.
CLASS PLACEMENTStudents are placed in class based on age and experience. Instructors may evaluate a student's ability and determine appropriate class level. Minimum class size is 5.
GENERAL RULES & DETAILS
- Please be prompt in picking up your children. Students should remain in the lobby and not wait outside. We are not responsible for children once they leave the building. Adult supervision ends when the class is over.
- Class Act is not responsible for any lost items. It is recommended that students do not bring valuables to class.
- No gum, candy, toys, food, cell phones, or beverages (other than water) are allowed in the classroom.
- Please bring a water bottle to class if you feel you will need water. There will be limited permission to leave class to get a drink.
- Students should use the restroom before class. There will be limited permission to leave class to use the restroom.
- Students are not allowed to be in classrooms without staff supervision.
ABSENTEES & MISSED CLASSESAttendance is taken at every class. If your child will not be able to attend his or her scheduled class, please contact the studio office in advance. No tuition adjustments are made for missed classes.
In the event a student needs to withdraw from a class before the end of the session, you must contact the SMT Director by email.
REMOVALWhile we want all participants to enjoy themselves during class time, should a student be disruptive or disrespectful, that student will be asked to leave. This is to ensure that students and instructors derive maximum benefit from the classroom experience.
CANCELLATIONClass Act reserves the right to cancel a class if there is insufficient enrollment and will issue a full refund should this occur. If Class Act cancels an individual class time a make up class will be scheduled.
SMT classes follow the weather closings as set by Conroe ISD. Check our website home page or call the Class Act number for information. Notices are posted on the website by 1:00 PM on class day.
VISITORSVisitors are not allowed in the classroom. Students feel more confident making creative choices without an audience. If a parent has a specific concern, call the SMT Director to arrange for a class observation.
If you have any questions, please contact Stacy Jones, Education Director for the School of Musical Theatre. email@example.com
Open all Close all
Stacy Jones, Director of Education
Class Act Productions School of Musical Theatre